SSR IS BACK!!! But this time is the chance for the recruitment team to speak up
and answer the most popular FAQ.
1. What do recruitment companies do for their clients?
2. How many types of recruitment companies are there and how are they different?
3. Why can a recruitment company be more successful in finding people as supposed to a company finding candidates on their own?
4. How did companies choose recruitment companies to work with?
5. What can candidates and companies do to ensure that they are working with the right recruitment agency?
6. How does the search process begin and end?
7. What are some examples of the things that can go wrong with recruitment?
8. How does the recruitment agency find people?
9. Are there any fees for the candidate to use a recruitment agency?
10. What’s the difference between headhunter, executive search firm and a recruitment company?
11. How long does a search process takes?
12. What happen if a candidate leaves a job during the probation period?
Hope that we clarify everything here. But if not we are more than welcome to be contacted through [email protected] to answer any questions that you might have regarding recruitment and payroll, or staff outsourcing. We always have new openings here https://www.ssrecruitment.com/jobs
Smart Search Recruitment is Bangkok's leading executive recruitment consultancy. We serve multinational and local companies, sourcing high-caliber candidates and placing them in mid and senior-level roles. We are committed to meeting our client’s needs by delivering an exceptional level of service. We have insightful HR resources updated every day. Please keep in touch with us via our social media.