Our client is the Thailand’s eCommerce platform in the beauty and healthcare sector in Thailand. Formed by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, our client has formed one of the most well-known online platforms for their customers to find and get unique promotions and a full-service online booking platform in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 2018, our client has grown into Thailand’s leading healthcare booking platform and continues to experience significant growth, and due to that, they are looking for an Account Management Lead to take on a crucial role within their growing organization.
The Account Management Lead will be reporting to the expatriate CEO will be responsible for Account Management / Category Development tasks in the company. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Owning financial targets and KPIs (e.g., GMV and listings) on categories assigned, and developing a strong understanding of the headroom, opportunities and challenges relating to the categories
- Working with BU Lead & Category Management on KPI setting and allocation to subsegments
- Developing and co-owning category strategy and plans with Category Management
- Centralizing BU category knowledge from markets, improving playbooks on regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly), identifying new sources of growth
- Running initiatives / projects / partnerships relating to seller acquisition, supply increase, enhanced sell-through
- Managing a pool of large sellers, to support and exceed overall financial targets and KPIs
- On a quarterly basis, raise requests on resources and budget, supported by robust business case and plan
- Owning the operating plans and executing with business development managers, account managers and outsourced account managers
- Resolving challenges / bottlenecks around dependencies e.g., Product, Shipping, Risk/Trust, Payments
- Raising asks for dependencies and following through with stakeholders to ensure resolution and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, or any related field
- At least 5+ years of work experience preferably within an e-commerce, retail merchandising or category management role
- Must have relevant experience in e-commerce sector and passion for e-commerce
- Experience in Health & Beauty sector is preferred
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English
- Excellent, solutions-focused interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, and creative mindset with desire to take ownership of work
- An independent, proactive, and effective player under pressure
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a very well-known e-commerce company in Thailand, with the added benefit of a competitive pay package and numerous training and travel opportunities.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.