Account Manager - eCommerce (B2B)
Our client is the Thailand’s eCommerce platform in the beauty and healthcare sector in Thailand. Formed by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, our client has formed one of the most well-known online platforms for their customers to find and get unique promotions and a full-service online booking platform in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 2018, our client has grown into Thailand’s leading healthcare booking platform and continues to experience significant growth. Consequently, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to take on a crucial role within their growing organization.
The Account Manager will be responsible for seeking and reaching out to new partners for business opportunities and contributing to business growth. They will manage the accounts and also a team of 3 juniors. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Actively seek and reach out to partners in the health and beauty industries such as spas and beauty clinics.
- Identify and research new opportunities that come up in the new and existing market.
- Take an initiative to identify and recruit new stores.
- Manage and lead a team of 3 juniors.
- Negotiate and close deals with potential partners and merchants.
- Monitor and boost shop sales to achieve and exceed the sales target.
- Follow-up and support any inquiries from partners to ensure excellent customer service.
- Inform partners on company products, promotions, and campaigns.
- Create and foster long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Qualified to a degree level in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Sales or Key Account Management (e-commerce is a plus).
- Proven experience in revenue management focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- Confident, results-driven, and have a commercial mindset.
- Adaptive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform well under pressure.