Our client is a very well-known fast-growing expert networks company who helps connect their client companies with expert resources or subject-matter experts. Established for over 15 years, our client has become the leading and one of the largest companies in the industry that serves the financial and consulting giants, as well as global corporates with related services around the world. Our client currently has offices in several countries across the globe and is now seeking an Account Manager to serve their expansion to Thai market in the following capacity.
The Account Manager will be their first hire in Thailand and will be supporting the expansion to Thai market in business development and account management tasks. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Leading generation; Connecting with prospects through strong written and verbal communication
- Gaining commitment for an initial visit or initial call
- Acting as a Salesperson to initiate and manage user acquisition and prospecting strategies
- Growing and tracking existing accounts to identify additional opportunities such as new users and up selling opportunities
- Exceptional academic background from top university
- At least 3-5 years of client servicing experience
- Familiar with selling directly or indirectly in a competitive landscape
- Excellent command of both spoken (oral business communication) and written English
- Excellent customer service skills. Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly and adapt to a growing, fast-paced working environment
- Positive, motivated, goal-oriented attitudes and mentalities and can be successful both as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
Our client is offering an attractive job prospect to the right candidate, with a generous compensation package including allowances and attractive commission scheme, as well as training opportunities.