Our client is the Thailand’s eCommerce platform in the beauty and healthcare sector in Thailand. Formed by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, our client has formed one of the most well-known online platforms for their customers to find and get unique promotions and a full-service online booking platform in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 2018, our client has grown into Thailand’s leading healthcare booking platform and continues to experience significant growth, and due to that, they are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to take on a crucial role within their growing organization.
The Accounting Manager will be reporting to the CFO and will be managing and overseeing accounting daily operations process and accounting activities of the company. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Potentially building and managing an in-house accounting team
- Managing daily accounting activities, accounting process, and closing month-end
- Ensuring financial statements and regulatory reports are prepared in a timely manner and presenting in accurate reports to support the management
- Reviewing and coordinating with the external accounting firm and Auditor
- Providing financial analysis, cash flow analysis, and strategic recommendations to the management to support the growth of the company
- Ensuring compliance with corporate policies, procedures and accounting standards, statutory authority, and audit requirements
- Leading and assisting in accounting process improvement such as month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger etc.
- Qualified to a degree level in accounting or any related field
- At least 5 years of working experience in an accounting function
- Audit experience is highly preferred
- Strong planning and business analytical skills, results-oriented and proactive
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Strong leadership, ability to manage and develop team
- Good command of both spoken and written Thai and English
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a very well-known e-commerce company in Thailand, with the added benefit of a competitive pay package and numerous training and travel opportunities.