Our client is a multinational food flavoring and ingredients company which is headquartered in the Netherlands. In Thailand they have a small manufacturing facility with around 15 employees, however they plan to increase production by 300% over the next few years. They are seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist to join the team in Bangkok.
The Accounting Specialist will report to the Financial Controller and will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handle all financial administration
- Keep record of past data and archive all financial information
- Ensure all legal requirements are met for periodical reporting, local legal entities, VAT reporting and more
- Manage the company’s petty cash
- Manage accounts payable
- Manage accounts receivable and credit management
- Manage general ledger and cost center structure
- Handle intercompany reconciliation
- Manage company’s fixed assets
- Ensure inventory is controlled
- Ensure PO authorization process is being controlled and monitored closely
- Analyze company’s financial issues
- Prepare monthly report and financial statements
- Help prepare annual budgets for activities
- Support other activities as required
- Qualified to a degree level in an accounting related subject.
- 2+ years of related accounting experience.
- Good knowledge with local laws regarding the various taxes related to the company’s operation, such as wage tax, VAT, pension and all other administrative fiscal and legal local requirements.
- Good command of spoken / written English.
- Strong knowledge on MS office software packages, SAP
This multinational food organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You as an Accounting Specialist will be rewarded with a generous pay package including other benefits and opportunities.