Our client is a global management consulting firm headquartered in the US. The firm has been rated as one of the best employers on Fortune 500’s list of international companies for over 15+ years and has been partnering with the world’s most sought-after companies since their establishment. Our client has a rare opportunity for an experienced Staffing Specialist to take on a regional role that will be recruiting high profile potential Consultants across the SEA Region in the following capacity.
The Sought-After Candidate will be joining a newly added role in SE Asia in our client Regional Recruitment Team that is responsible to tapping into both Associate and Senior Level (Consultants) throughout SE Asia in the following Capacity:
- Working closely with the rest of our Client SEA Talent Acquisition team to identify potential High-profile Executives and Associate Consultants to join our client’s Consulting Teams.
- Work effectively and efficiently on the team’s requests by combining solid project management skills and high-quality research techniques, where the candidate will also be a resident expert on the resources and tools utilized for research and tracking (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter
- Manage and facilitate University Outreach Programs to tap into potential young talent for Consulting role.
- Monitoring staff balance – track and make appropriate recommendations on headcount and flex programs to achieve and maintain optimal balance in overall resource pyramid
- Ensuring seamless running of day-to-day operations
- Adopting a continuous improvement mindset to recommend and implement innovation and revisions to increase efficiency and efficacy of the Staffing department
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or Industrial / Organizational Psychology (MBA or master’s degree in a People Management is a plus)
- At least 4+ years of work experience
- with at least 4 years in preferably a Regional Talent Acquisition role within a well-known Multinational management consultancy
- Relevant experience in resource management / deployment, talent strategy or demonstrated ability in a role within a top-tier professional services firm, managing multiple stakeholders and balancing competing priorities
- Candidate with previous recruitment experience in a High-Level Management Consultancy highly preferred as well as corporate recruiters with Regional Talent Acquisition Experiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence senior stakeholder
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Thai
- Fluency with Microsoft Office applications – Excel & PowerPoint are essential
This is a truly exciting opportunity with one of the world’s most prestigious consultancy firms. They are offering a generous remuneration package, performance incentives, annual bonus payments and extensive training opportunities.