Our client is a multinational Cosmetics group that has a wide portfolio of Cosmetics and Skin Care brand that are sold in a diverse range of retail partners and online shopping market places. Widely well known for their widely popular mass market cosmetics brand, our client has a Brand Manager’s opening for an experienced Marketing professional in the cosmetics / skin care sector in the following role
The Senior Brand Manager will be reporting to the Thailand General Manager and be required to take ownership of our client’s brand management that are revolved around the following responsibilities:
- Develop a 3-year strategy for the brand’s portfolio and analyze new product visibility in terms of sales and profit goals.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for advertising, merchandising, packaging, pricing, innovations etc.
- Lead the Thailand brand strategy through activation planning and execution. This may include sampling, promotions, displays etc.
- Conduct presentations to key customers and find innovative new ways to understand customer dynamics in order to maximize sales.
- Conduct market research in order to design, execute and interpret results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- 8 + years of work experience in Brand Management and Marketing within a high volume cosmetics brand.
- Strong background in working with Thailand’s major department store operators and general trade is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Thailand’s cosmetics sector especially the color category and the dynamics of selling and marketing into this customer base.
- Good command of speaking and writing in English.
- Strong knowledge in consumer buying habits. Product portfolios, trade, advertising, promotion etc.
Our client offers an attractive job prospect to the right candidate, with an industry-leading pay package and various company benefits.