Our client is one of the world’s leading marine electronics systems integrators and services providers from Singapore, who offers a full range of marine communication equipment and full services for maritime and oil & gas industries at one stop, from designing to testing and commissioning. Established in Singapore and served the Asia Pacific region for over 45 years, our client has been providing such exceptional services to their customers in the Southeast Asia and Europe region. Our client has been continually expanding due to increasing demand and is now seeking an experienced Sales Manager to take on the role of business development and sales operation.
The sought-after candidate will directly report to the Headquarters in Singapore. They will mainly be responsible for making business development plans for marine navigation and communications equipment and solution in Thailand. This will involve bringing in business to achieve the annual sales target and building and developing strong business relationships with potential clients.
- Make business plans and strategies to achieve sales volume, meet margin and ensure steady business growth.
- Make sales plan, customer sales call and associated sales activities to achieve sales target.
- Establish and maintain rapport with key clients and identify new business and collaboration opportunities.
- Support and understand client’s needs by preparing quotations or commercial proposals and providing pre-sales and post-sales assistance.
- Report to Singapore Head Office on market development, competitor, and other related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in any type of Engineering or related subject.
- At least 4+ years of sales experience, preferably in the marine sector.
- Highly motivated individual with proven sales track record.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the marine navigation and communications market in Thailand.
- Experience in competitive bidding.
- Technical knowledge of navigation and communications hardware is a plus.
- Strong in interpersonal and presentation / technical marketing skills.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English and Thai.
- Ability to travel flexibly.
Thai nationals please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary, and ref. SALES MANAGER – MARINE NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATIONS fax 02 726 9217, or email to [email protected]