Our client is a Infrastructure that specializes in Mechanical and Engineering Projects to Thailand’s Public Sector and Private Sectors. Due to a recent acquisition our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Leader to head their M&E Services Division on the following capacity
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be taking a full P&L responsibility and will be overseeing the construction of each project. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after are outlined as follows:
- Full P&L responsibility
- Meeting with partners/government sectors to conclude and align the scope of a project and the needed requirements.
- Providing critical analysis during the design, construction, and closeout stage of a project. Maintains overall organization, project flow, budget and scheduling.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to create an accurate budget and timeframe in which the project can be created.
- Be the main point of communication between partners and engineers in determining all the specifics of each build.
- Overseeing the construction of each project and coordinating the building, delivery of supplies, placement of workforce, hiring of subcontractors, etc.
- Interpreting prepared plans and specifications in providing oversight of construction projects. Keeping accurate records and preparing reports for senior level management review and decision making.
- Ensuring each project is completed on within the deadline and the set budget and meets all local codes and regulations.
- Directly involved in on-going communication with each staff member regarding project performance, performance trends, and taking corrective measures to ensure success
- Coordinates construction related litigation and negotiation of unique legal documents with in-house counsel and Company
- Actively participating in, following, and enforcing the Company’s safety and health programs
- At least a bachelor’s degree preferably in technical disciplines such as Civil Engineering, construction management, or equivalent technical area of study.
- 10+ years of management experience in the M&E Sector with prefer to those with Infrastructure Project management Experiences.
- Knowledge and application of construction estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, documentation, engineering/construction principles, techniques, materials, applications, and practices.
- Understanding of contracts, documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Our client is offering a high profile and attractive job prospect to the right candidate, with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.
Thai National candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO) – ENGINEERING (M&E) and fax 02 726 9217, or email to [email protected]