Our client is a well-known European Pharmaceutical company that specializes in diagnostic solutions and has been established for over 50 years with operations spanned across 5 continents and a reputation for being at the forefront innovative healthcare solutions. In Thailand, they operate an office, serving as a regional hub of operations for Indochina. Due to the significant growth, our client is looking for a Clinical Implementation Specialist to take on the crucial role within their global organization.
The Clinical Implementation Specialist will be acting as a Clinical resource to promote the clinical interest of company products and solutions to physicians and support their implementation within the hospital. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as a Clinical resource to promote the clinical interest of our products and solutions to physicians and support their implementation within the hospital in order to target the right patient population, educate, and drive demand & prescription
- Supporting the commercialization of new parameters & biomarkers and actively contributing to reaching our company sales goals by providing clinical expertise necessary to achieve the close portion of the sale working with the sales team
- Demonstrating the clinical and economic value of our high medical value products and solutions by providing education to physicians-nurses-pharmacy staff & other clinical support staff, & performing clinical presentations in various hospital departments
- Promoting company’s products and services through products demonstrations, evaluations, or site visits
- Assisting laboratories with implementing the products-tests & solutions in daily routine patient care, developing best practices and protocols to maximize the products utility
- Enabling our customers in fully utilizing the clinical potential of the products & identifying and formulate clinical case studies
- Assisting in field based activities of company teams and clinical knowledge: business workforce training, report satisfaction & needs & market trends, etc.
- Keeping up-to-date on product knowledge relating to company’s products and that of its competitors
- Cooperating and working closely with different stakeholders in the business process including internal partners and external partners
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Physician assistant studies, pharmacist, or similar field of healthcare required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Measurable experience as a Clinician or Nurse is required, and experience in hospital based clinical process implementation and improvement is preferred
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology or virology methods is a plus
- Ideally combined with an experience of promoting medical devices-products or presenting technical information to audiences with various degrees of scientific and clinical experience
- Customer and problem solving oriented with cooperation and team player mindset
- Strong communication/presentation skills, listening skills and negotiation skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
- Ability to travel frequently to clients (hospitals). Driving license is required
This company offers the right candidate a challenging opportunity for learning and development with a competitive salary, remuneration package that includes allowances and commission, and career progression opportunities.