Our client is an automotive parts manufacturer and distributor from Thailand who provides a range of automotive parts to leading global and national automobile manufacturers. For almost 30 years of establishment, our client has grown significantly and their products and processed are all certified by various quality system certification. Due to their planned expansion, our client is current seeking a cost planning professional to take on a crucial role within their expanding operation.
The successful candidate will be based at their operation in Prachinburi, Thailand and will be overseeing all cost planning tasks at the company as well as reviewing all jobs of subordinates. The overall job duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Taking care of all cost planning jobs and reviewing all jobs of subordinates
- Supporting company policy such as making section policy and KPI
- Studying and updating the cost of all new project, including ECI change, ECI effect for current model, PV activities, etc.
- Examination effect of the new current model
- Responsible for all quotation for direct business, direct export, after marketing, sample part for the designer, etc.
- Investment effect in OI for present in FA, M/T
- Responsible for cost reduction activities
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or engineering
- At least 8 years of work experience in accounting, costing, or coordinating projects, preferably from an automotive manufacturing / distributing sector
- Good command of spoken & written English and Thai, with a strong communication skill
- Computer literacy with good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to maintain and develop good relationship with others
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-initiate, leadership, and high responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in Prachinburi province
Our client offers the right candidate a rewarding career in a leading automotive parts manufacturing and distributing company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package including housing allowance, health insurance and training opportunities.