Our client is a globally known sanitation solutions company who provides a wide range of products and services that serve their customers from various industries that promote cleanness and safety of their operations and environments. For over a century of their establishment, our client has been providing sustainable, innovative service to improve operational efficiencies of their customers around the globe. Our client has grown exceptionally in Thailand and is currently seeking an Accountant to assist with the SAP implementation within their Thailand operations.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Thailand Finance Manager and responsible for managing costing accounting responsibilities as well as assisting in an ongoing SAP implementation.
- Assisting in preparing SAP training materials and helping with the operation after implement SAP smoothly
- Ensuring closing month end for both of company’s entities in Thailand (Bangkok and Rayong – Manufacturing Entity)
- Assisting the Finance Controller for all SAP implementation tasks such as UAT test script, helping team to understand the workflow in SAP and work smoothly, etc.
- Assisting the Finance Controller with assigned ad hoc tasks
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience in Accounting and having costing background
- SAP Experience
- Preferably someone from manufacturing or a related sector company (Qualified to a degree in accounting, finance, or related subject
- Good analytical skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of English with good communication skills