Our client is one of the world’s leading one-stop financial digital transformation consultancy who provides their clients end-to-end cloud solutions including Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP), Financial Close and Reconciliation solutions, and more. Headquartered in Singapore and served regional clients in major Southeast Asian countries, our client has grown exceptionally and is now looking for their first hire to serve their planned entrance into Thai market in the following capacity.
The Country Sales Manager will be reporting to the Regional Head of Sales and will be leading sales efforts of a range of solutions including ERP, workflow and process automation and financial automation. This sought-after position’s job scope will include business development and sales operation and its overall responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Actively prospecting and generating an applicable pipeline of opportunities through multiple channels
- Proactively engaging the key stakeholders to induce possible Sales Qualified Lead (SQL), via phone calls, emails, and marketing platform
- Qualifying opportunities using BANT model (Budget, Authority, Need for the product, purchase Timeline) and collaborating with solution consultants to ensure solution feasibility to prospect requirements
- Developing a sales close plan together with Practice Manager, and conducting activities as required to promote each sales opportunity.
- Continuously engaging with key stakeholders to ensure visibility of all aspects of the opportunity, including pain points, challenges, milestones, competitions, budget approver, etc.
- Developing proposals that are aligned with proposed business solutions
- Working closely with the project management team for issuance of billing/invoices and timely following up on outstanding payments
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any related field, preferably in business or computer science related subject
- At least 5 years of experience in the Sales and Business Development field for ERP and enterprise financial and business solutions
- Relevant background in selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS solutions to prospective customers
- Strategic thinker, with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment, with ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high-performance achievement
- Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations
- Proficient in English and Thai language
This is a great opportunity to grow your career path with one of the world’s leading technology companies with the added benefits of a competitive pay package and a variety of travel opportunities.