CRM & Automation Executive - E-Commerce (B2C)
Our client is the Thailand’s eCommerce platform in the beauty and healthcare sector in Thailand. Formed by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, our client has formed one of the most well-known online platforms for their customers to find and get unique promotions and a full-service online booking platform in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 2018, our client has grown into Thailand’s leading healthcare booking platform and continues to experience significant growth. Consequently, they are looking for an experienced CRM & Automation Executive to take on a crucial role within their growing organization.
The CRM & Automation Executive will be responsible for customer relationship management and automation campaigns, ensuring optimal customer experience and increased customer conversion and retention rates. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Design and execute automated marketing campaigns to increase engagement rates and conversion rates.
- Analyze customer segmentation to understand customer behavior and create personalized campaigns used in improving campaign performance and increasing customer retention.
- Devise and execute A/B tests to boost engagement and conversion rates.
- Create workflows and personalized communications to cultivate potential customers and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Write up reports and analyze the campaign’s effectiveness to make necessary improvements.
- Work with multiple teams to develop content for automated campaigns.
- Qualified to a degree level in Marketing, Communication Arts, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in CRM, email marketing, and marketing automation campaign.
- Prior experience and knowledge in email marketing practices (segmentation, personalization, and A/B testing).
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and maintain high standards for quality when composing automated content.