Customer Experience Manager - Automotive
Our client is a Thailand’s trustworthy event organizer who provides a one-stop service for various events including seminar conference, launching event, road show, concert, live streaming, etc. Established for over 10 years ago, our client has partnered with many leading companies locally as well as with international alliances from various industries. Due to their newly launch project with a renowned automotive brand, they now have an opening for a Customer Experience Manager to become a part of this thrilling project for a one-year contract in the following capacity.
The Customer Experience (CX) Manager will be joining in a project with a global automotive brand and will be responsible for all customer experience management. The overall job responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Overseeing the visitors to maximize their brand experience and deliver the best possible service.
- Managing the operation and staffing of areas within the facility (vehicle showcase, technology showcase, exhibition experience facilities, community ground, test drive hand-over, etc.)
- Ensuring all services and operations to follow the operation/service guideline.
- Taking ownership, including responding to customer complaints and pain points
- Qualified to degree level in any field
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience (Event, exhibition, hotel, hospitality industry, etc.)
- Experience leading a service business team is a plus
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality and customer-centric mindset
- Being clear and decisive in decision-making situations
- Able to drive and possess a driver's licenses
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
- Able to travel to upcountry occasionally
Our client offers an invaluable experience in a leading event organizer and an opportunity to work with a global automotive brand, with a competitive remuneration package and extensive benefits.