Our client is a leading multinational company in the trade of pulp, paper, and board who specializes in sourcing and solutions for printing and packaging across global markets. With an impressive track record spanning over three decades and a relentless drive for growth, they have established over 15 offices worldwide. Our client is now seeking an ambitious Customer Services (Import-Export) to support sales and customers and prepare any necessary documents for import and export.
The Customer Services (Import-Export) will be responsible for supporting Sales and customers (domestic and overseas), preparing various documents, and arranging shipments. The successful candidate’s overall duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows.
- Generate Sales and Purchase Orders daily.
- Single-handedly prepare and manage Import/ Export and Letter of Credit (L/C) bank documents.
- Prepare Import L/Cs and verify Export L/Cs.
- Coordinating shipments and documents in close collaboration with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Organize and closely monitor shipping schedules and bookings with freight forwarding agents whilst remaining attentive to L/C, documents, and shipment deadlines.
- Provide customer service and sales admin support.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Bachelor’s in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or any related field.
- Proficiency and prior experience in handling Sales, Financial, and Shipment documents independently.
- Good English and Chinese-Mandarin abilities (written/spoken).
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly and open to working overtime
- Familiarity with International trade documentation process and procedures.
- Strong time management and coordination skills with high attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, and organizational skills.