Our client is a globally known multinational luxury brand with retail operations in the world’s most sought-after retail locations. Established in Europe in the early 1900’s, our client has grown into one of the world’s largest Luxury Goods Group in the world and one of their most popular fashion brands. They are seeking for an E-Commerce Manager to take Pioneering Role to Roll Out an eCommerce Shop/ Operations in the following capacity:
The E-Commerce Manager will oversee the E-commerce roll-out and manage end-to-end omnichannel-related operations in Thailand. The successful candidate’s overall duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Responsible for the market and the operational implementation of online business in a new role to launch Online Shopping of a Well-known International Luxury Brand
- Responsible for the execution and launch of multiple/ large projects.
- Oversee all the project phases from workshops, documentations, testing phases to its completion.
- Work closely with team members to set marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with HQ teams abroad regarding annual roll-out plans and strategies.
- Manage the omnichannel network launch of setting up and onboarding in retail stores and providing trainings.
- Coordinate with Customer Service teams to leverage sales and improve client omnichannel experience.
- Supervise core eCommerce activities including client delivery experience and shipping.
- Minimum 5 years’ Projects management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of E-Commerce business and retail operations preferably within a luxury brand or related (fashion) sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across various groups and manage effectively within the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage/ execute multiple projects or large projects.
- Ability to think fast and make rational conclusions quickly.
- Knowledge/ previous experience in luxury or retail is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their career in one of the world’s most renowned luxury fashion brand. They will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.