Our client is a Venture Capital firm that provides various investment services as well as financial advice. Operated across Southeast Asia for over 10 years, our client currently has offices in five countries in SEA including the newly opened one in Thailand. Due to the expected expansion, our client is currently seeking a Mandarin Speaker to join their operation in Bangkok in the following capacity.
The Finance/Audit Specialist will be reporting to the expatriate Operation Director and will be responsible for reviewing all various expenses, vouchers, and documents for cost payment of the company. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Reviewing all various expenses, vouchers, and documents for cost payment.
- Using the accounting system to review accounting and accounting processing (subpoena preparation, subject balance detailed preparation, financial statements, cost settlement, transaction reconciliation, etc.)
- Preparation of budget and consolidated financial statements
- Communicating with frontline operations personnel in real-time to understand operational cash flow issues.
- Assisting with due diligence for special projects (if any) and for the due diligence project review
- Cooperating with audit firms on accounting-related matters.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least 2 years of auditing or accounting-related experience, preferably from a bank or big 4 accounting firms
- Strong knowledge of Thai accounting and auditing standards
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mandarin speaking with excellent command of both spoken and written English and/or Thai