Our client is one of the world’s leading one-stop financial digital transformation consultancy who provides their clients end-to-end cloud solutions including Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP), Financial Close and Reconciliation solutions, and more. Headquartered in Singapore and served regional clients in major Southeast Asian countries, our client has grown exceptionally and is now looking for a Functional Consultant to serve their planned entrance into Thai market in the following capacity.
The Functional Consultant will be assuring that the ERP software runs as smoothly and effectively as possible, developing and managing solutions for any defect. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Identifying, designing, and implementing creative business and technology solutions for clients across several key industries.
- Interacting with clients to assess their business requirements and determining their software needs.
- Mapping business requirements to analyze GAPs and proposing business Process Re-Engineering.
- Reconfirming the GAPs, configuration, and customization requirements before freezing for final build phase.
- Developing functional and technical specifications designs for functional and technical team for implementation perspective.
- Developing and executing implementation plans by configuring and customizing the ERP solutions as per the scope defined in the scope.
- Preparing and executing the Prototype plans with the client key process owners.
- Developing training documentation for end users including Instruction manuals, Training Outlines, Quick reference Guide, Assessments, Trainers Guides, etc.
- Communicating with client throughout the project implementation to manage client expectations, resolve issues, and provide project status.
- Assisting in Project Sign Off & Go-Live Report preparation.
- Collaborating with Onsite & Offshore development and system design personnel to interpret functional responsibility and to implement the project successfully.
- Being liaised between the client and technical team and other personnel to assist with the resolution of system issues.
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any related field
- A strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations.
- Completed minimum 3 full life cycle implementations.
- Strong background in financial and accounting processes.
- A minimum 2 years of experience as a NetSuite Consultant in a vendor environment
- Certified as NetSuite “ERP Consultant” or NetSuite “ERP Administrator” is a plus
- A logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- Excellent leadership with ability to effectively delegate task to junior colleagues
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholders management skills
- Proficient in English and Thai language
This is a great opportunity to grow your career path with one of the world’s leading technology companies with the added benefits of a competitive pay package and a variety of travel opportunities.