Our client is a well-known Thai Restaurant Group that is currently operating over 20 branches in Thailand and several overseas restaurants and is widely well-known for one of the most popular Thai Restaurant Chains. Operating as a high end Dine-In Restaurant Chain that renowned for its authentic dishes, made from the highest quality recipes, along with its excellent services. Operated for almost 20 years in Thailand, our client has grown exceptionally and now has an opening for a HR Business Partner to take on a crucial role in the following capacity:
The HR Business Partner will be reporting to the Head of Human Resources and will be implementing and maintaining all human resources policies relating to HR payroll and
Compensation and Benefits, as well as handling basic function of HR inquiries. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Ensuring HR administration systems and company policies and procedures are followed, including, but not limited to, recruitment, promotions, transfers, personnel administration, employee relations, payroll and compensation, and staff benefits.
- Setting up effective communication channels with stores such as newsletter, PR, memos etc.
- Ensuring orientation program is conducted for new joiners
- Coordinating trainee and apprenticeship program, including monitoring of performance
- Assisting with the organization of meetings, trainings, outings, and other events
- Ensuring that monthly/ daily working hour report and Monthly turnover and resignation report is completed on a timely basis
- Implementing and developing recruitment and selection for job vacancies to replace current position or fill in new position according to each store requirement
- Coordinating with academic institute, University and involved government sectors in order to get job application
- Coordinating with human resource liaison and responsible person for Job Fair
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly report of personnel recruitment and MOU project
- Ensure that Recruitment daily/ weekly report is completed on a timely basis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or any related field
- At least 5+ years of professional experience of general HR management and a minimum of 2 years of HR Business Partner experience, preferably in food & beverage (restaurant), hospitality, or related sector
- Previous recruitment experience is preferred
- Strong people management skills, with business insight and strategic mindset
- Strong knowledge of recruitment, payroll and Compensation and Benefits
- Good command of both spoken Thai and English, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
This is the chance to be part of this very well-known Thai restaurant group. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.