Information Technology Manager - Luxury Goods - Smart Search Recruitment
Our client is a multinational multimillion-dollar luxury house comprising of over 60 luxury brands, each of which are well-recognized for their high-quality products. The luxury house has brands invested in various sectors of the luxury market, including perfumes and cosmetics, watches and jewelry, and most importantly, fashion and leather goods. They are currently seeking an Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) Manager to take on the crucial role in supporting their regional IT operations.
The Information Systems & Technology Manager is responsible for managing IS&T operations in Thailand and ensuring user satisfaction, efficient IT support, and stakeholder satisfaction. The IS&T Manager will also have the opportunity to lead and participate in regional projects. The successful candidate’s overall duties and responsibilities re outlined as follows:
- Lead internal and external IT team to provide support for application and IT services to users.
- Assume full responsibility for all retail technologies and collaborate with regional and central IT teams to execute local digital projects (e.g., Ecommerce, Omnichannel, Line Integration).
- Collaborate with global and regional teams, business units, and external vendors for system implementations.
- Create and maintain IT documentation in coordination with regional team.
- Ensure maintenance of services through collaboration with other IS&T service functions.
- Oversee the management of IT Helpdesk and infrastructure operations.
- Manage IT applications, project management, and supervise a small team.
- Generate ideas, devise solutions, conduct business case studies, assess project feasibility, and report regional business requirements.
- Collect user requirements through regular meetings.
- Ensure alignment of local processes with regional processes and adherence to audit requirements and actively participate in audits.
- Oversee local IT providers.
- Manage IT budget and guarantee the timely, high-quality, and budgeted delivery of all projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai, with outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- In-depth knowledge of retail business process, and POS usage to support users and propose solutions.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills and able to deal with data accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to formulate strategic solutions.
- Customer-oriented and professional work attitude with attention to detail.
- Experience working in multinational companies.
- Ability to translate technical terms or issues into business languages.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects.