Our client is an automotive parts manufacturer and distributor from Thailand who provides a range of automotive parts to leading global and national automobile manufacturers. For almost 30 years of establishment, our client has grown significantly and their products and processed are all certified by various quality system certification. Due to their planned expansion, our client is current seeking a Japanese speaking interpreter to take in the following role:
The Japanese Interpreter will mainly be responsible for translating between Japanese and Thai in both Office and Production lines to facilitate the communication between the Thai and Japanese staffs at the company. The overall job duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Translating and interpreting between Thai and Japanese to assist staff communications
- Looking after Japanese clients during factory visits and assisting with the translation for an effective communication
- Attending internal meetings in the factory and office and providing live translation/ interpretation during the meeting
- Translating documents, including emails and manuals from Japanese to Thai and from English to Japanese
- Performing other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Excellent command of Thai, English, and Japanese (N2 level or above).
- Experience translating from Thai to Japanese / Japanese to Thai, preferably work experience from an automotive industry
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Office suites
- Able to work in Prachinburi province
- Ability to maintain and develop good relationship with others and high problem-solving and communication skills
Our client offers the right candidate a rewarding career in a leading automotive parts manufacturing and distributing company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package including housing allowance and training opportunities.