Our client is a globally Private Equity Firm that provides financial advice and investments services for a broad range of industries. Established more than 10 years in Europe, our client currently has offices and operations throughout Asia and Europe and is currently looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to take on the following role.
The Investment Analyst will be responsible for the business and financial analysis of current investment portfolios and targeted investment opportunities. This sought-after position will be implementing the outrageous quality reports for management discussion and deal negotiation and will also involve the following key responsibilities:
- Researching and evaluating investment opportunities
- Analyzing and compiling relevant data for investment activities
- Researching investment and economics trends
- Managing full-cycle analytical projects by developing structured analysis to reach alignment and provide guidance to senior stakeholders
- Writing executive reports that clearly articulate investment case
- Monitoring the portfolio companies and assisting on key strategic projects for them
- Exceptional academic background from top university
- 1+ year experience at Analyst level
- Experience in accounting, due diligence, consulting, investment banking, or related field
- Background in corporate finance, investment banking, consulting, or audit is preferred (in finance is a plus)
- Strong in strategic, analytical, problem-solving skills, as well as communication, and leadership skills
- Deep analytical, research, and technical skills required
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
Our client is offering a high profile, attractive job prospect to the right candidate, with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.