Our client is a public sector entity of the Hong Kong Government that was established to promote trade and investments throughout the world. Run as a commercial entity outside of the Hong Kong Government’s authority, our client’s operations work on bilateral trade and promotions to market and promote Hong Kong to business throughout the world. Due to the recent establishment of their Bangkok office, they are looking for an experienced Investment Promotion Executive to take on the following responsibilities.
The sought after candidate will work closely with the Head of Investment Promotion and Deputy Head to analyze and promote investment promotion activities, as well as to assist with daily office administration. This will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Conduct research to identify target companies and gather market intelligence and insights.
- Organize marketing and investment promotion activities.
- Conduct business analysis and prepare business pitch.
- Manage inquiries from potential investors.
- Develop, build, and maintain professional relationships with potential clients in Thailand, mainly businesses looking to expand their businesses in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and update client database.
- Keep records of contacts and leads generated.
- Provide administrative support to the team, supporting the business activities.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Political Science or other related fields.
- 4+ years of work experience in business development and/or business analyst is preferred.
- Preferably in a similar role in a Embassy/Consulate or public sector entity.
- Previous experience working in a regional role dealing with B2B business decisions makers in various countries is preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and good communication in Thai.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Able to travel flexibly within Thailand (mainly Bangkok).
- Sound knowledge of common business software, such as Microsoft Words, Power Point and Excel, etc.