Key Account Manager - Fragrance Division
Our client is one of the most well-known global Asian food flavoring and ingredients manufacturer with over 12,000 employees globally. In Thailand, the company operates a regional sales and R&D center in Bangkok with a sizable number of employees servicing their clients in the Indochina region and currently, they are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to join in their fragrance division in the following capacity:
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing all sales objectives and sales goals of the company, as well as managing current and new business opportunities. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Devising and deploying all sales objectives and goals of the company, including sales target and budgets preparation
- Developing and managing current and new business to accomplish volume and profit goals
- Exploring and growing the client account list, dealing, and ending sales
- Seeking out and directing new customers and sales opportunities, initiating action plan to advance new business for the company
- Submitting regular reports on the progress of the sales activities and projects
- Qualified to degree level in Food Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or a related subject
- Track record of 10 + years sales experience with at least 5 years of experience in chemical / fragrance sales (preferably from savory food flavorings / food ingredients sector)
- Engaging personality and proactive attitude to win new business.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with positive work attitude
- Team-oriented and service minded
- Proactive, learning-oriented, pleasant personality, organized and able to multi-task
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
This multinational food organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You will be rewarded with a generous pay package and international training/career opportunities.