Key Account Manager - Traditional Trade - Smart Search Recruitment
This client is a large multinational company with various brands and a global market share leader in the consumer electronics sector internationally. There is an opening in their Thailand branch of operations for an experienced Key Account Manager to join in their global company in the following capacity.
The Key Account Manager will be managing the traditional trade sales channels and key accounts for their Home Appliances sector. The duties and responsibilities of this successful candidate are outlined below:
- Managing and expanding traditional trade sales channels and key accounts
- Driving traditional trade sales targets, implementing sales plan and monitoring budget
- Analyzing, developing, planning, and following up potential sales activities, new distribution, potential customer/dealers etc.
- Managing sales reporting (sales forecast, inventory, turnover etc.)
- Negotiating and reviewing annual agreement and contract terms
- Managing channel’s product listing and order management e.g. stock availability and fulfillment
- Planning manpower for in-store activities, road show and exhibition
- Managing trade marketing schedule (e.g. promotional plan) and planning point of sales material, concept corner, display stand etc.
- Responsible for customers/dealers’ enquiries and maintaining Customer Relationship
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration or related field
- 5+ years of working experience in nationwide traditional trade sales and experience connecting with dealers in area North, Northeast and South of Thai
- Strong Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skill with diplomatic approach
- People-oriented able to coach/empower/drive sales personnel performance
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Thai
- Regularly travel in upcountry