Our client is a nongovernmental organization based in the U.S. The aim of the organization is to rescue young girls and women who are trafficked, abused, and exploited by criminal syndicates and shut down these trafficking networks. They also provide aftercare services including medical support and psychological counselling to victims, assisting them in their process of rehabilitation and reintegration into the society. Our client aims to expand its operations to SE Asia, setting up their regional base in Bangkok with the Lead Talent Acquisition assuming responsibility in designing and implementing recruiting strategies to recruit high-potential candidates for the Bangkok Office.
The Lead Talent Acquisition will directly report to the Chief Human Resources Officer. The main responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, leading a team of recruiters, and identifying high-potential candidates.
- Push talent acquisition change programs from both a strategic and operative level.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Lead all sourcing strategies.
- Manage external partnerships with recruitment agencies, consultants, and other vendors.
- Implement online and offline organization’s branding activities.
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication).
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Manage, train, and evaluate organization’s team of recruiters.
- Increase talent sourcing within an organization by improving direct hiring.
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g., past applicants and referred candidates).
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- 8-10 years of experience in recruitment consulting and corporates, including recruiting for senior positions.
- Previous work experience as a Talent Acquisition Head/Lead or similar role with exposure to diverse industries.
- Good communication in English and Thai.
- Good team-management abilities.
- Hands-on with leadership hiring, behavioral assessment, competency-based interviews, and psychometric tests.
- Hands-on experience with using different Job portals and HR databases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates).
- Ability to develop, manage, and maintain a highly skilled, diverse team to assist with talent development.
- Ability to develop and implement recruitment plans and strategies in line with the organization’s staffing needs.
- Ability to anticipate the organizations future staffing needs and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success.