Our client is one of the well-known electric car brands pioneering in the EV sector. For years, they have been supplying electric cars, battery energy storage, and related products and services. As a company that is always on the lookout for continual improvement, our client is looking for a Lead Vehicle Operator to join in and lead their data collection team in Thailand in the following capacity.
The Lead Vehicle Operator will be performing vehicle testing regularly, as well as supporting and coordinating local operations, assisting with troubleshooting and incident reporting. The overall responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Driving local training efforts to continuously.
- Supporting the data collection effort to improve vehicle performance.
- Providing real-time on-site support, proactively resolving any roadblocks to ensure smooth operations.
- Providing training to local staff on step changes between software iterations.
- Leading real-world testing according to test specifications, as well as providing ad-hoc support for business-critical tasks and other team needs.
- Analyzing test data, triage software issues and abnormal vehicle behaviors using the brand’s inhouse designed proprietary software tools.
- Communicating with developers and test engineers, being on-call for questions/comments
- Maintaining and documenting fleet conditions, coordinate repairs/retrofits as necessary.
- 5+ years of licensed driving experience with clean driving records and safe driving habits.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong computer skills, in particular a working knowledge and familiarity with MacOS, Linux, and Windows, as well as strong MS Office skills.
- High level of flexibility, excellent attention to details and critical thinking skills
- Command Line Interface experience required.
- Fundamental understanding of ADAS and their sensors.
- Strong knowledge of electric vehicle systems and how they work, as well as strong troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Project management and/or fleet operations experiences preferred.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a globally known electric car brand with the added benefit of a competitive pay package.