Logistics Manager - Luxury Fashion House - Smart Search Recruitment
Our client is a multinational multimillion-dollar luxury house comprising of over 60 luxury brands, each of which are well-recognized for their high-quality products. The luxury house has brands invested in various sectors of the luxury market, including perfumes and cosmetics, watches and jewelry, and most importantly, fashion and leather goods. They are currently seeking a Logistics Manager to take on the crucial role in supporting their logistics operations in Thailand.
The Logistics Manager is involved in overseeing logistics operations, encompassing international freight, warehousing and inventory management, local transportation, courier services, reverse logistics and more. They will be responsible for reporting to and collaborating with the Asia and Oceania logistics team to ensure the timely delivery of shipments and meeting customer satisfaction. The successful candidate’s overall duties and responsibilities re outlined as follows:
- Oversee inbound, import, and export operations and ensure timely delivery to customers through close collaboration with freight forwarders.
- Manage and participate in new projects (e.g., buy-back, 3PL tender, implementing new systems).
- Guarantee compliance and customers regulations.
- Manage documentation for smooth international shipments, including license application and renewal processes.
- Oversee 3PL operational performance using KPIs and address any problems as they arise.
- Create reports and analysis on logistics operation costs and KPIs.
- Supervise and communicate operational efficiencies with stakeholders and lead and coach a subordinate to deliver high-level services.
- Establish and upkeep documentation for logistics workflows, SOPs, and user guides.
- Provide support on sales events and projects, destruction or recycling initiatives, and season-end stocktaking.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai, with outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- 8+ years of relevant hands-on experience with at least 3 years in Managerial roles.
- In-depth knowledge and familiarity with Fashion/ Luxury Logistics operation and industry.
- Experience in project and team management and 3PL tender.
- Strong numerical sense with excellent MS Excel skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate strategic solutions.
- Customer-oriented and professional work attitude with high attention to detail.
- Self-initiative and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects.