Our client is a well-known European Pharmaceutical company that specializes in diagnostic solutions and has been established for over 50 years with operations spanned across 5 continents and a reputation for being at the forefront innovative healthcare solutions. In Thailand, they operate an office, serving as a regional hub of operations for Indochina. Due to the significant growth, our client is looking for an experienced Logistics Specialist to take on the following role.
The Logistics Specialist will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and will mainly be responsible for the Purchase Order process and review, and all the logistics performances. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Ensuring inbound/outbound process is done in a timely manner and report & review potential inbound errors with group suppliers
- Placing and following up logistic complaint with distributor and group suppliers
- Reviewing key logistic issues and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Securing accuracy between ERP system and physical flow/stock
- Maintaining and publishing KPIs related to logistics activities
- Reviewing incoming orders from distributors
- Planning and placing purchase orders to group suppliers from France & US and follow incoming shipments
- Identifying BO risk for distributors, develop and implement short term plans to mitigate impact on local deliveries
- Maintaining and publishing KPIs related to stock management activities
- Qualified to a degree level in a related field
- At least 43+ years of experience in a logistics or supply chain role preferably in the Medical, Food or related sector.
- Good command of both spoken and written Englishand Thai, with strong communication skills
- Able to use Enterprise Resource Planning software (Systems, Applications and Products), Cognos software, Advanced Planner and Optimizer, and Excel
- Ability to react in a proactive manner to emergency and unplanned situations
Our client offers the right candidate a competitive remuneration package and a chance to work in a cutting-edge technology company.