Our client is a multinational food flavoring and ingredients manufacturer from the Netherlands who sells technically based applications to the world’s food manufacturing sector for more than 40 years. In Thailand, they operate both a manufacturing facility as well as a Regional Sales and R&D Center. Due to the significant growth, our client now has an opening for an experienced Marketing Communications professional to join in their office in Bangkok, in the following capacity.
The Marketing and Communication Specialist will be directly reporting to the Production Manager and will mainly be supporting the sales in the global market and supporting the presence and capabilities towards company’s customers globally. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Creating of proactive and reactive customer presentations and trend presentations in line with customer or business requirements
- Responsible for the coordination of promotional rollout e.g., introduction of new innovative savory ingredients including the creation of compelling marketing material for the commercial team and distributors
- Identifying and sourcing relevant packaging and branding material as well as customer relation gifts. All aligned according to the company brand book guidelines.
- Responsible for internal and external communication (Company magazine, social media activities for LinkedIn, content, and new feed on company website) and coordination of website development
- Analyzing and processing relevant market data, sharing market insights and trends with the commercial team
- Organizing successful internal and external events
- Working effectively in cross functional teams including sales, commercial, technical and operations
- Qualified to a degree level or higher in Marketing or related field
- Strong track record in marketing activities
- At least 3+ years of working experience, preferably from industrial food, ingredient, or flavor industry
- Creative and ‘out of the box’ thinking with good project management skills
- High level skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and In-design programs
- Solution-oriented and result-oriented with good organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Thai, with strong communication skills
- Skills to create, design, manage and coordinate marketing activities, and skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends
This multinational food organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You will be rewarded with a generous pay package, training opportunities, and a variety of travel opportunities.