Our client is a hospitality firm who offers an Asia Pacific loyalty subscription program of the world’s leading hospitality group. For more than 50 years, our client has been providing an absolute accomplished hospitality service providing Asia Pacific’s most extensive travel, dining, and lifestyle program. Due to the significant growth, they are looking for an experienced Outbound Sales Manager to take on the following challenges:
The Outbound Sales Manager will be proactively making outbound calls to potential and current customers to generate leads, pitch services, and close sales. This position will also be managing the Sales team and overseeing the admin team. The duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Identifying target customers, defining customer profiles, and establishing lead generation strategies.
- Actively reaching out to customers (telesales) to generate leads and close sales.
- Managing the sales pipeline by closely monitoring leads, opportunities, and sales activities at every stage to ensure.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams to develop effective outbound sales strategies and customer retention initiatives.
- Setting sales goals, developing sales strategies, and implementing sales processes while leading and motivating the team to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales metrics to gauge the performance of both the team and individual team members, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to boost productivity and efficiency.
- Training and mentoring a team of sales representatives and overseeing the administration team to ensure optimal and consistent performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or relevant field.
- At least 3+ years of working experience as Sales Manager, preferably in outbound/ telesales.
- Preferably prior experience in a similar industry/ strong knowledge in hospitality industry (hotel sales/ membership programs).
- Proven track record in sales and business development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Customer- and service-oriented.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
This is a great opportunity to work with a world-leading augmented hospitality company and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and international travel opportunities.