Our client is the Thailand’s eCommerce platform in the beauty and healthcare sector in Thailand. Formed by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, our client has formed one of the most well-known online platforms for their customers to find and get unique promotions and a full-service online booking platform in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 2018, our client has grown into Thailand’s leading healthcare booking platform and continues to experience significant growth, and due to that, they are looking for a performance marketing professional to take on a crucial role within their growing organization.
This Performance Marketing Specialist will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will mainly be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing marketing strategies across various marketing channels with strategic plan for all their online platforms (App and Website). The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing marketing strategies across various marketing channels with strategic plan to achieve OKRs for their App and Website.
- Leading App Store / Website Optimization refinement and collaborating with cross- functional teams to align campaign and strategies with overall marketing objectives.
- Providing support in performance marketing strategies, planning, and execution across business units.
- Monitoring performance to provide marketing reports and identify the factors contributing to successful app marketing campaigns with analytical tools.
- Developing relationships with external partners by regularly evaluating their performance through OKR and challenging them to bring the best outcome from the relationship.
- Qualified to a degree level in marketing related subject
- At least 1 year of working experience digital marketing, App or Website marketing, SEO, SEM marketing with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition for business growth.
- Experience working in a multinational working environment (and in a platform start-up, tech corporates field is a plus)
- Knowledge of the digital marketing tools, self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying.
- Proficiency in overseeing budgets and optimizing campaigns to accomplish objectives and key results.
- A self-starter, well organized, structured, systematic thinking, detailed, and quality oriented.
- Resourceful, open-minded, adopts a growth mindset, works well under pressure, perseveres.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with can-do attitude.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Thai with strong communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a very well-known beauty and healthcare booking platform in Thailand, with the added benefit of a competitive pay package and numerous training and travel opportunities.