Personal Assistant & Admin Specialist - Artisan Leather Goods - Smart Search Recruitment
Our client is a well-known leather goods manufacturing company who specializes in bespoke exotic leather goods and luxury leather goods reparations. Established for over 80 years, our client has grown into an excellent leather craftsmanship and leather reparation services provider and has partnered with numerous global luxury brands. Due to their recent entrance to Thailand, they are seeking an experienced personal assistant and administration specialist to take on a crucial role in the following capacity.
The Personal Assistant and Administration Specialist will be helping with all the set-ups and will be acting as the administrator / office manager for the company in this Thailand branch. The overall responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Managing and maintaining executive's schedules, meeting, appointments and provide reminders regarding upcoming meetings, events or anything requiring collective action from the team members.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings. Preparing meeting room and other necessary facilities.
- Arranging travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Handling confidential information, maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Handling incoming and outgoing documents for the executive's consideration.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Assisting with projects as required and providing miscellaneous administrative support as required (e.g. Letters, presentations, correspondence, expense reports, etc.)
- Qualified to degree level in any subject
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, preferably as an executive assistant or related
- Capability to drive for results and deliver excellence
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and passionate in luxury fashion industry
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai, and preferably Mandarin
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Good time management, multitasking, and integrity
- Excellent administrative skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills