Product Genius – Automotive
Our client is a Thailand’s trustworthy event organizer who provides a one-stop service for various events including seminar conference, launching event, road show, concert, live streaming, etc. Established for over 10 years ago, our client has partnered with many leading companies locally as well as with international alliances from various industries. Due to their newly launch project with a renowned automotive brand, they now have an opening for a Product Genius to become a part of this thrilling project for a one-year contract in the following capacity.
The Product Genius will be joining in a project with a global automotive brand and will be acting as a Brand Ambassador to deliver an exceptional unique automotive experience to customers. The overall job responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Delivering an exceptional unique automotive experience to customer as "Brand ambassador"
- Running tour program by taking them through the showcase space/ showroom.
- Providing a pressure-free product presentation to bring customers close to the product
- Delivering customer experience and service through themed test drive and ride-along.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions, and demonstration of features.
- Providing extensive and customer oriented product experience and explains complex features based on customers' actual needs
- Qualified to degree level in any field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in automotive-related activities (in customer service would be a plus)
- Able to drive and possess a driver's licenses
- Knowledgeable and passionate about automotive and have some relevant experience or work history.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills and customer-centric mindset
- Creative thinking with an interest and curiosity in various fields including art, culture, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
- Able to travel to upcountry occasionally
Our client offers an invaluable experience in a leading event organizer and an opportunity to work with a global automotive brand, with a competitive remuneration package and extensive benefits.