PRODUCT MANAGER – MICROBIOLOGY
Our client is a well-known European Pharmaceutical company that specializes in diagnostic solutions and has been established for over 50 years with operations spanned across 5 continents and a reputation for being at the forefront innovative healthcare solutions. In Thailand, they operate an office, serving as a regional hub of operations for Indochina. Due to the significant growth, our client is looking for a Microbiology professional to take on the Product Manager role within their global organization.
The Product Manager will be reporting to the ASEAN North General Manager and will be responsible for product management and marketing functions for the Microbiology division. The successful candidate will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzing and identifying new customer needs and developing customized solutions for those needs
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategies and monitoring the annual marketing plan detailing the specific revenue and profit objectives, plans and campaigns to achieve both short and long-term goals
- Designing and executing marketing campaigns for specific product and product groups
- Ensuring that product trainings and marketing activities implemented have strong and good impacts for sales achievement
- Educating sales team the company promotional campaign, market insight, technical and product information
- Continually building sustainable partnership with key account customers to leverage the company business
- Collaborating with Field Service, Technical Support, Marketing, and Research and Development to improve products and platforms and increase customer satisfaction.
- Working with corporate/regional team in product related activities
- At least a bachelor’s or master’s degree in microbiology, medical technology, or other related field
- At least 5+ years of sales experience in in microbiology, medical technology, with experience managing global/regional/local key accounts
- Experience in In vitro diagnostic (IVD) business is preferred
- Dynamic and customer centricity
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Thai
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and listening skills
- Possess driving license
This company offers the right candidate a challenging opportunity for learning and development with a highly competitive salary, remuneration package including business bonus scheme and car allowance, and career progression opportunities.