Our client is a healthcare consulting company who was the first to work with their healthcare and pharmaceutical clients and partners in implementing the program that helps patients improve access to healthcare in developing countries. For over 20 years our client established this medically beneficial program, our client has reached millions of patients around the world, as well as improved medical outcomes and sustainable business results. To help expand patient access to healthcare in Thailand, our client is now seeking a Patient Access Program Manager to take on a crucial role in the following capacity.
The Patient Access Program Manager will report to the Head of APAC, who is based abroad, and will be responsible for the program and country operations management. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Having full responsibility managing multiple patient support program(s) and country operations
- Managing relationships with multiple clients (pharmaceutical company), implementing partners and institutions including hospitals, distributors, and pharmacies, and patients
- Representing the company in meetings with Clients, Partners, Stakeholders and Health Authorities
- Preparing and updating reports with patient numbers and logistics
- Responsible for Thailand P&L management
- Supporting, motivating, and empowering the local team in running the program through a dynamic leadership style
- At least bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medical, Nursing or Public Health or in Business Management
- At least 3-5+ years professional experience working with pharmaceutical / healthcare related companies in Clinical Research / Market Access related roles
- Experience with database design and management (Excel)
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Thai
- Proficiency in Computing skills, especially MS Excel
- People management experience is a must
Our client offers the right candidate a challenging opportunity for learning and development in a highly supportive working environment, which historically has rewarded its employees with a highly competitive salary, remuneration package and extensive training opportunities.