Our client is a multinational savory food flavoring and ingredients manufacturer from the Netherlands who sells technically based applications to the world’s food manufacturing sector for more than 40 years. In Thailand, they operate both a manufacturing facility as well as a Regional Sales and R&D Center. Due to the significant growth, our client now has an opening for a Project Engineer to support all technical and engineering aspects of an assigned project in the following capacity.
The Project Engineer will be based at their factory in Samutprakarn and will be planning and managing all the technical and engineering tasks of the assigned project. The overall duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Performing overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and reporting regularly on project status.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metric and data collection.
- Assigning responsibilities and mentoring project team.
- Cooperating and communicating effectively with management and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Reviewing engineering deliverables and initiating appropriate corrective actions.
- Actively contributing to a “safety-first” culture by reporting, preventing and rectifying hazardous situations.
- Performing other assignment as deems appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of related working experience from food sector (preferably food ingredients)
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills with decision making ability
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
This multinational food organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You will be rewarded with a generous pay package and travel opportunities.