Project Management Specialist - Wealth Management Platform
Our client is a global management consulting firm headquartered in the US. The firm has been rated as one of the best employers on Fortune 500’s list of international companies for well over 20 years and has currently partnered with one of Thailand’s Leading Banks to manage and develop their platforms. Our client now has a rare opening for a Project Management Specialist to take on a crucial role within one of their projects in the following capacity:
The Project Management Specialist will be playing a crucial role in driving the development of the Wealth Management Platform. The successful candidate will be coordinating tasks with the internal technical teams as well as communicating with external stakeholders, and taking the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the consulting team to understand project scope and objectives.
- Coordinating with software engineers and UI/UX designers to align project requirements and delivery.
- Maintaining open and effective lines of communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project expectations are met.
- Assisting in identifying potential issues and developing solutions to ensure project success.
- Participating in the project planning and status update meetings.
- Documenting project processes, decisions, and outcomes for reference and reporting.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, PM, computer science, information systems, or related fields
- Experience in coordinating digital projects in fintech, technology, consulting or digital bank / financial institution (ideally 2+ years' experience, but strong experience with shorter tenure would be considered)
- Experience working in Wealth Management and working with Generative AI related software solutions are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, experience in client engagement or stakeholder management roles is a plus
- Strong understanding of the software development process.
- Familiarity with project management / agile methodologies.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and Thai – Written and Spoken is essential