Our client is a European start-up aerospace technologies company who provides an aviation blockchain platform covering a wide range of solutions including data, operations, and workflows management and digital transformation services. Established for only a few years ago, our client has grown into a leading and one of the world’s most advanced aerospace innovation firm and has partnered with many globally known companies in the aerospace sector. Due to their significant growth in Thailand, our client is currently seeking a Project Manager to take a crucial role in their Thailand operation in the following capacity.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the software development lifecycle of the product which will include the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to business objectives and deadlines
- Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Developing detailed project plans, schedules, and resource allocation plans to align with project objectives
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating project risks and issues to ensure successful project delivery
- Coordinating and communicating with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, testers, and stakeholders to ensure project progress.
- Tracking project progress and providing regular project status reports to key stakeholders.
- Conducting project retrospectives and capturing lessons learned to improve project delivery and management practices
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development projects
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex software development projects.
- Strong technical background with experience in software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Jira
- Very Good Command in both spoken and written English and Thai