Our client is one of the very well-known American electric car brands that is one of the Pioneers of the Global EV sectors. For years they have been supplying electric cars, battery energy storage, and related products and services, our client has served almost all continents worldwide and is recognized as one of the world’s most valuable companies. Due to their successful entrance into the Thai Market and the high demand, our client is looking for an experienced Regional Body Repair Specialist to join in their growing organization in the following role:
The Regional Body Repair Specialist will mainly be managing and supervising their Authorized Body Painting Center, as well as handling parts-related business in the area’s body shop. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Responsible for handling parts-related business in the area’s body shop, including but not limited to parts ordering, allocation, collection, and guarantee amount management.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of authorized body shop operating standards in the area, including the Authorized Body Painting Center Manual, brand management, customer service management, complaint management, etc.
- Ensuring customer repair experience and satisfaction.
- Supervising authorized body shop in the resolution of various service quality issues and enhance processing efficiency.
- Developing new authorized body shops in the area.
- Conducting regular business visits and inspections of authorized body shops in the area, summarizing and following up on the rectification effects.
- Monitoring the operational safety and compliance of authorized body shop in the area and providing improvement suggestions.
- Providing training and guidance to new/existing authorized body shop businesses and personnel in the region.
- Responsible for promoting activities and collecting information for authorized body shops in the area.
- Organizing meetings for authorized body shops in the region to promote continuous improvement in various tasks
- At least a bachelor’s degree or above, with a preference for automotive-related majors.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive aftermarket service in Body and Paint Service .
- Experience in dealer group/dealer after-sales management, front desk management, and parts management is preferred.
- Proficient in automotive body painting and repair field expertise, with strong sense of responsibility and execution, and adherence to principles.
- Proficient in the use of office software for creating charts and reports.
- Strong dedication and teamwork spirit, willingness to accept challenges and handle pressure.
- Possess certain business, etiquette, communication, expression, organizational, and coordination skills, and able to travel.
- Good command of both spoken and written English skills
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a very well-known multinational electric car brand with the added benefit of a competitive pay package and numerous overseas training and travel opportunities.