Our client is a multinational chemical manufacturing company who sells their products to companies from various sectors around the globe. They are continually expanding their presence and due to the significant growth over the past years, they are currently seeking for an experienced Financial Analysis professional to join their operation in Bangkok, Thailand in the following capacity.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for both the financial and non-financial analysis as well as managing reports for all company’s operations in SE Asia. The successful candidate will also be supporting in financial control and assuming the following key responsibilities:
- Preparing and submitting financial reports that are concise, comprehensive, accurate and timely.
- Managing historical data and archiving of financial information
- Complying with the legal requirements regarding the periodical reporting to local entities, such as VAT reporting and other reporting
- Managing Petty cash, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and credit
- Responsible for General Ledger and Cost center structure, Intercompany reconciliation, Fixed Asset management, Inventory control, Internal control process and Operational Cash Flow statements
- Preparing the annual standard product costing report, monthly financial statements, KPI’s and analysis, and management report
- Performing Analysis on variances of financial and non-financial issues
- Performing related tasks as assigned
- Qualified to a degree level in Finance, Accounting, or related subject
- 5+ years of FP&A experience preferably gained in a multinational firm in a related sector.
- Knowledge on local wage tax, VAT, pension and other administrative requirements
- Possess good communication skills with all departments within the company
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite and being an SAP key user.
- Good Command in both spoken and written English
This multinational chemical manufacturing organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You will be rewarded with a competitive pay package, international training, and a variety of travel opportunities.