Our client is an international company that is a leading provider of a complete food export service, headquartered in the United Kingdom. Known globally as a company that continually continues to reinvent itself and deliver best-in-class solutions with a culture of innovation and high levels of client satisfaction. Our client’s Thailand organization is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join their office in Bangkok, Thailand, in the following capacity.
The QA Specialist will be responsible for conducting supplier’s production audits regionally. This will include advising and communicating with suppliers on customer technical requirements and the following duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and validating documentation between customers and suppliers i.e., microbiological results / specifications
- Attending production runs on behalf of customer
- Conducting factory audits in line with customer requirements and or Lakeside’s requirements.
- Writing visit/audit reports for the customer and follow up on corrective action
- Validating due diligence documentation on behalf of customer
- Managing and responding to all customer requirements in a timely fashion e.g., complaints
- Validating customer specifications and up-to-date specifications on file
- Maintaining up-to-date factory reports and certificates on file
- Maintaining and managing supplier reference samples
- Supporting commercial, NPD department and customer for technical information
- Assisting with external visits to production sites – customers, auditors, presentations etc.
- Coordinating to external service e.g., laboratories, ingredient/packaging suppliers for technical requirements
- Qualified to a degree level in food science, food technology or a related subject
- At least 7 years of QA experience preferably in poultry business / fishery frozen food
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
- Computer literacy with good knowledgeof MS Office suite
- Attention to detail with very good communication skills
- Able to travel and work in China, India, Vietnam, etc.
This international food export company is renowned for truly valuing their employees. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous pay package and a variety of travel opportunities, including overseas travel and training opportunities.