Regional Sales Manager - Paper (Export)
Our client is a leading multinational company in the trade of pulp, paper, and board who specializes in sourcing and solutions for printing and packaging across global markets. With an impressive track record spanning over three decades and a relentless drive for growth, they have established over 15 offices worldwide. Our client is now seeking an ambitious Sales Manager to take lead in sales in regional scope.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for SEA region, mainly Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia. The sought-after position will be reporting to the Managing Director and will mainly be responsible for Sales and Purchase, import & export management to meet sales budget. Their key duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Responsible for exploring, developing new opportunity, new products, new customers and new suppliers
- Developing and maintaining relationship with both suppliers and customers internally and externally
- Giving on the job training with profession knowledge to team to meet sales target, import and export rule, law, and regulation of both Thailand and oversea.
- Monitoring market, demand, supply, price, movement of customers and competitors
- Leading, information sharing, adjusting sales plan in short and long term to meet sales budget
- Giving good support and cooperation to Company both internal and external when is requested
- Ensuring no loss, no risk in sales operation and sales record
- Qualified to degree level in a related subject.
- 4+ years of regional sales experiences in the Paper sector.
- Prior trading experience is a must and experience dealing with overseas customers is highly preferred
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Strong planning, problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, and sales management skills.
Our client offers an attractive job prospect to the right candidate, with an industry-leading pay package and various company benefits.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – EXPORT - PAPER to fax 02 726 9217, or email to [email protected]