Our client is a European-owned global leading manufacturer of automotive protection systems, fluid transfer solutions and seating assembly technologies. Working closely with carmakers, automotive suppliers and other OEM’s, our client currently operates in 19 countries and employs more than 14,000 people worldwide. In Thailand, our client operates a Shared Service Centre to support their global operations, and they have an opening for a Regional Supply Chain Management Coordinator to join in their automotive division and take on the following role:
The Regional Supply Chain Management Coordinator will be playing a crucial role in providing essential organizational and administrative assistance to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Supply Chain Management operations within the Asia region. The coordinator will support and report directly to the Regional Supply Chain Manager. The successful candidate’s overall responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Coordinate and schedule project meetings, ensuring the participation of relevant stakeholders.
- Collect and verify relevant, accurate information and data from plants across the region.
- Address discrepancies or inaccuracies and collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and monitoring of project plans to ensure alignment with objectives.
- Analyze data and statistics and develop presentations to communicate findings, trends, and recommendations.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and support in implementing cost control measures.
- Identify potential risks and contribute to the development and maintenance of recovery plans to address challenges or setbacks.
- Support the creation and documentation of manufacturing concepts, bills of materials, process sheets, and production lead times.
- Oversee inventory levels and transportation activities.
- Communicate with vendors regarding order status or delivery issues.
- Collaborate with logistics teams to coordinate timely shipment and deliveries.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing traffic, fulfill all shipping orders, and negotiate shipping rates with freight.
- Create reports on supply chain activities and performance, including purchase orders, inventory levels, shipment schedules, and production schedules.
- Qualified to a degree level in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Sales & Operations Planning, or Material Planner, preferably with related work experience in the automotive industry, industrial production/services, or similar industry.
- Knowledge of/on
- Microsoft Office/ Google Suite
- ERP, MRP systems
- Inventory management and transportation logistics.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills, along with excellent organizational skills.
- Very good command of both spoken and written Thai and English.
- Proficient in data analysis and project management.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and quality.
- High intercultural awareness with the ability to work in a multicultural environment.