Our client is a globally renowned European company that specializes in the development of analytical solutions, from laboratory to at-line and in-line applications, for the food and agriculture sectors through data-driven production processes. With over 60 years of operation in the industry, our client has established manufacturing and research facilities in Europe and Asia. Through the employment of over 1,500 employees from various top-level scientific and technical background worldwide, they have established a strong presence in over 30 countries, with sales and services provided through a network of over 70 global distributors. Our client is looking for an Industrial Sales Manager to take on the crucial role to expand their operations in Thailand, where they operate an office that serves as a sales and service subsidiary for distributors in domestic and overseas distributors.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing sales activities and managing market performance for assigned markets in Thailand and distributor markets. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Drive sales growth of company products by reaching out to new and existing customers and negotiating with customers and distributors.
- Manage professional business relationships with customers and distributors to meet revenue targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop and implement sales strategies.
- Deliver ongoing sales support by conducting product demonstrations and providing product training to customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing team for promotional and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations at various events and actively participate in trade shows when required.
- Analyze market trends, monitor competitor activity, and provide feedback to the organization to optimize sales performance.
- Travel as required to manage and cover the designated territory.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, or similar field required.
- Direct experience in Feed testing sector is preferred or 4 years + of work experience from relevant industries.
- Familiarity with analytical solutions used in food or agricultural industries.
- Customer and problem solving oriented with cooperation and team player mindset.
- Strong communication/presentation skills, listening skills and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai.
- Ability to travel frequently to domestic and overseas clients. Driving license is required.
This company offers the right candidate a challenging opportunity for learning and development with a highly competitive salary, remuneration package that includes allowances and bonus, and career progression opportunities.