Sales Trainer – Global Electric Car Brand - Smart Search Recruitment
Our client is one of the very well-known American electric car brands that is one of the Pioneers of the Global EV sectors. For years they have been supplying electric cars, battery energy storage, and related products and services, our client has served almost all continents worldwide and is recognized as one of the world's most valuable companies. With their recent entrance into the Thailand market, and an overwhelming amount of demand, our client is looking for a Sales Trainer to join what some say is the world’s most important company.
The Sales Trainer will be delivering trainings and coaching to the salesforce to ensure that sales, delivery, service, and operational standards are consistently high and that brand behaviors are demonstrated across the market with in-depth knowledge and strategic approach to their product. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Partnering with store managers and subject-matter experts to structure, schedule and implement a localized and motivational sales training roadmap.
- Coordinate and plan online/offline trainings, sales floor coaching, morning huddles and engagement programs.
- Ensuring right brand behaviors are demonstrated on the sales floors and partnering with store managers to monitor and coach the sales force on their individual improvement areas and debriefing sales customer engagement activities in real time.
- Sharing strengths and areas for improvement to the coachee as evaluated against the set standard and guidelines based on brand knowledge, skills, and attitude benchmarks/best practices.
- Establishing frequent check-in schedule with all related sectors
- Providing support for post-training endeavors (surveys, follow-up, and correspondence.)
- Suggesting development of classes/materials such as end-user manuals, job aids, reference materials, etc. to fill identified training needs or curriculum gaps.
- Qualified to a degree level in any related field
- 2+ years of experience in EV and automotive or retail sales industry
- Training, coaching and organizational development experience is strongly preferred
- Strong Facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and strong teamwork skills
- Excellent follow up, organizational skills and project management skills
- Knowledge of and experience using MS Office skill (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Very good command of both spoken and written English and Thai