Our client is a well-known Thai Restaurant Group that is currently operating over 20 branches in Thailand and several overseas restaurants and is widely well-known for one of the most popular Thai Restaurant Chains. Operating as a high end Dine-In Restaurant Chain that renowned for its authentic dishes, made from the highest quality recipes, along with its excellent services. Operated for almost 20 years in Thailand, our client has grown exceptionally and now has an opening for a Senior Accountant to take on the following roles:
The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and the Accounting Director and will be responsible for company’s overall accounting and tax compliance functions. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Preparing the monthly accounting report (Journal, general ledger, trial balance, balance sheet & profit/loss statement)
- Preparing the monthly accounting reconciliation (account payable, account receivable)
- Ability to prepare a VAT and withholding tax return, as well as Corporate Income tax return and Half-Year tax return
- Arranging billing to customer and planning for collection by due and dealing with customer regarding the transactions
- Assisting in recording Import duty, VAT customs and Customs formality expenses
- Preparing monthly reports to support A/R, A/P and etc.
- Responsible for the invoice review, payments, vendor management, and assistance with prepaid and accrued expenses
- Performing any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Qualified to a degree in accounting, finance, or related subject
- At least 4+ years of work experience in overall accounting and tax compliance functions, preferably in food & beverage (restaurant) sector or related sector.
- Good knowledge of local accounting standards, tax laws and practical application to the business
- Previous auditing background with experience doing account consolidation
- Exceptionally competent user of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel, with hands-on experiences in accounting software (Experiences in implementing ERP software will be an advantage)
- Very good problem-solving skills and result-oriented
- High integrity and ethical working manner
- Self-starter, detail and result oriented, numerate, skeptical, and good analytical skills
- Fair command of spoken and written English and Thai
This is the chance to be part of this very well-known Thai restaurant group. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.