Our client is a Venture Capital firm that provides various investment services as well as financial advice. Operated across Southeast Asia for over 10 years, our client currently has offices in five countries in SEA including the newly opened one in Thailand. Due to the expected expansion, our client is currently seeking a human resources and admin professional to serve their operation in Bangkok in the following capacity.
The Senior HR & Admin Executive will be reporting to the HR Manager and will be providing general administrative support to the company as well as handling Human Resources businesses of the company. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Resolving and issuing general invoices
- Maintaining the HR database and personnel file and ensuring the confidentiality, accuracy, and completeness of personnel data
- Managing employee records such as attendance, leave records, filling, making a report & log records etc.
- Establishing and maintaining Labor contracts, secure compliance with the Labor Law
- Overseeing office supplies and services, setting up desks and equipment for new hires
- Handling VISA/Work Permit application and 90days report to immigration (for foreign employee)
- Assisting the Head of Departments in pinpointing current and impending vacancies within the company
- Handling an effective recruitment and onboarding processes
- Responsible for monthly payroll administration, cross check payroll & attendance
- Coordinating and sending the monthly report to accounting firm (outsource company)
- Arranging accommodation, flight for partners, visitor, and colleagues from corporate office
- Involving with day-to-day HR operational tasks and performing other related tasks as assigned
- Minimum diploma or equivalent in Business Administration/ HRM or related qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in HR & administrative support
- Familiar with Labor Legislation
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, negotiation skills, and research skills
- Committed and capable of self-initiated and is capable of working under pressure and with little supervision
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Thai
Our client is offering an attractive job prospect to the right candidate, with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.